Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A New Year Challenge

Glorious Sunset, oil, 16x20, $1650. framed, $1400. unframed

Happy New Year for 2013!

To start the new year out right, there is nothing like a challenge to push creativity and potential growth. For the month of January 2013, I have joined with the "Artists Helping Artists" blog to paint "30 Paintings in 30 Days".  Starting tomorrow, Jan. 2, I will be posting a new painting a day on my blog and on the AHA blog. My goal of course is to do a painting a day. I am not setting a theme, only   I will try to do as many as I can from life or from previous studies. The sizes also will vary, and the mediums will be pastel or oil. These works will be for sale, framed or unframed, some at special prices just for my collectors.
http://www.lesliesaeta.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

gene sampson said...

Wow! That's an ambitious goal, but I'm sure you can do it! Good luck to you, Kathy. Maybe this will inspire me to get going and do a painting!