Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Day 1 - "30 Paintings in 30 Days"

January Moonrise, pastel, 6x6, $125. uf, or $225. framed with AR glass and a beautiful soft gold or silver frame.

My first painting for the challenge, "30 Paintings in 30 Days".
This pastel was painted from memory! The full moon was actually last week, and the sky had this hazy appearance. I also used some moon sketches that I have here in the studio to assist me in these types of paintings. To purchase, please send an e-mail to Kalinowski@chartermi.net or be the first to call my cell at (616)446-1308.

5 comments:

hmuxo said...

Your blog is filled with beautiful work!!! I look forward to #2 painting.

Peg said...

So pretty! I love the moon light on the snow!

Marilyn R Miller said...

Love the atmosphere!

gene sampson said...

This is beautiful! What a memory!

Susan Klabak said...

I think this is my favorite, so far, of your paintings in the 30 day challenge. It's nice to connect with you, I am also a member of GLPS, but live in Wisconsin so don't attend meetings, etc.