Monday, January 21, 2013

Day 20 - "30 Paintings in 30 Days"

"Golden Maple in October", pastel, 6x6, $225. framed

Another painting using the same colors. This scene was taken from the same day and place as the "October Sky" painting. In fact, I debated whether to paint this scene, looking north or the hills and clouds looking west. I could not paint both plein air as the morning light quickly changed. So in that case, I always photograph the surroundings in case another painting can evolve later... and it did!

Thank you for viewing my art!


See more artists work in this challenge here.
My paintings are also featured on my facebook page.

2 comments:

Nancy Van Blaricom said...

Kathleen your pastels are beautiful. I've really enjoyed seeing all your work.

10 days left ... its been a great challenge hasn't it?

barbara schilling said...

Love your tree!