Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Day 8 - "30 Paintings in 30 Days"

Sunrise Impression II, pastel, 12x9

$375. uf or $500. framed in a gold custom frame with AR glass.
Please e-mail at Kalinowski@chartermi.net for purchase information.

Another painting in the little sunrise series. This one was interpreted from the blurry cell phone picture that my daughter took on our way to school the other morning. I had to ad lib quite a bit, but that was the fun of it! The darks may look black on the computer monitor, but they actually have many colors from the Terry Ludwig Darks pastel collection.

I hope you enjoy the painting!

More "30 Paintings in 30 Days" from other artists can be found at http://www.lesliesaeta.blogspot.com/



4 comments:

Meredith Adler said...

I saw this on Leslie's blog and came over to tell you how beautiful I think it is. Then I land here and see how beautiful all the REST of your paintings are, too! Enjoy the challenge...

LindaSMarino said...

I was just about to leave the same message as Meredith! I wanted to comment on this one painting and when I scrolled down to see the others... wow! I love them all! I can't wait to see the next!

Kathleen Kalinowski, PSA said...

Thanks Meredith and Linda! I am having fun with this challenge!

Claire Beadon Carnell said...

Absolutely beautiful!