Saturday, January 12, 2013

Day 11 - "30 Paintings in 30 Days"

"Morning Coffee", oil, 10x8, SOLD

$150. uframed only until the end of January
plus shipping

Another still life painting white object with a limited palette. This one took forever! I can still see some adjustments that can be made. I might take a little break from these tedious subjects and work on some landscapes next. I have a demo that I started in a class to work on that will be a nice break.
Thanks for viewing my art and following my blog. Please feel free to leave comments, esp. if you have suggestion for improvement.

"30 Paintings in 30 Days"... see link on right for Artist's Helping Artists>

6 comments:

Debra Bryant said...

Lovely painting. I am drawn to the serenity you have achieved with your limited palette. It's calm and soothing and has that bit of nostalgia. Thanks for sharing.

Maria Baluis said...

The bottle of milk is beautifully painted. Your work portrays such emotion.

SYLVIANE said...

What a beautiful blue!

Claire Beadon Carnell said...

Wonderful work, Kathleen. I agree with Sylviane - this is a beautiful shade of blue!

gene sampson said...

I love these little still lifes! Beautiful white. Keep up the wonderful work.

Kathleen Kalinowski, PSA said...

Thank you everyone for your very kind comments. I love painting these still lifes!