Thursday, January 31, 2013

Day 30 - "30 Paintings in 30 Days"

"Time to Paint", oil, 8x8, $400. framed

My last painting for this 30 Day painting challenge. It has been fun to be committed to paint and post a new painting every day. This is something I have seen other artists do and have wanted to give it a try. I explored some new subjects, like the one for today. Also did some paintings from memory, a few plein air, and even looking out my studio window. Along the way, I am thankful to have had some very nice comments, new blog followers and a new facebook page, Kalinowski Fine Art.
Thanks for the encouragement! I hope to keep posting my work as it is finished, and I promise it will not be posted everyday!

Please visit my website as it is updated monthly. I also produce a monthly newsletter with featured paintings, shows and events. If you would like to be a subscriber, go to the News/Shows page to sign up.

No comments: