Sunday, December 30, 2012

Winding Down with 2012

Full Moon - Winter, pastel, 6x6, SOLD
A commissioned piece painted right before Christmas!
I used my small moon studies and past experiences with painting snow to quickly execute this  special painting for a some special art collectors.

Low Sun - Winter Evening, pastel, 12x18, SOLD
Also sold to a collector as a gift to his wife for Christmas.

Melting Snow, oil, 8x10, $400. unframed, $500 framed
This small oil painting was painted last year during a plein air session. I have always liked it and did a little enhancing of added contrast, in a demo during one of my recent painting classes. 




Thank you for viewing my artwork this year!
I have a special project planned for the New Year and will announce it in tomorrow's blog.... stay tuned.

2 comments:

gene sampson said...

Congratulations on the two sales, Kathy. Both of them are just beautiful, especially the snow scene! You amaze me!

gene sampson said...

Oops! I was referring to the top snow scene! But all three are beautiful!