Wednesday, April 25, 2012

April Studio Work

Belted Galloway II, pastel, 6x6, $225. framed
I painted these two small paintings, to get a feeling for these Scottish cows that I saw in Maine. I may develop one of them into a larger studio painting.
Belted Galloway, pastel, 6x6, $225. framed
Dunes and Porter Creek, oil, 24x24, $2300. framed
I am going to enter this one in an upcoming juried competition.

Lilies in the Garden, oil, 36x24, $3250. gold frame
Now at Grand Gallery in Ada, MI. This painting is part of the group exhibit, "In Harmony". The artist reception is May 11, 2012, from 5:00-8:00pm.

Parrot Tulips, oil, 16x12, $995. gold frame
Also at Grand Gallery for the May Exhibit.

Woodland Trilliums, oil, 12x12, $950. framed
This piece and my group of work for Treeline Gallery, in Suttons Bay,  will be hung next week. The official opening is May 21, though the gallery will be open by appointment. See my web site "Gallery" page for more information on Treeline Gallery. Or click on the Gallery link from this blog!
The next post will highlight more new work for the Treeline Gallery.

Thank you for viewing my work!
Kathleen

No comments: