Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Covered Bridge in Ada


A week or so ago, I drove to Grand Gallery in Ada to pick up some work to exchange for my show this month, opening May 14. I  had along my painting gear, hoping to squeeze in some painting time. My plan was to paint somewhere on the way home, but my eye kept going to the covered bridge down the road. The morning light on the budding trees was a good backdrop for the bridge, so I made a quick decision to just go for it and see what I could do. This first photo shows part of my easel and the bridge in the background.


"Covered Bridge in Ada", oil on panel, 12x12
Come to the my painting demonstration on Thursday, May 6 from 5-8 pm
at the Grand Gallery in Ada, MI - see the web site at bottom of blog page.
This painting will be there and at the opening of my show on May 14, reception 5-8pm.

No comments: